Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Dec 20, 2012

♥ My Current Skin Care Regime

My Current Skin Care Regime

 Here comes my first ever Skin Care regime post! I don't always use anything in particular, but at the moment, this is what I use and it works for me.


I like this Body Shop cleansing milk, but it's one of those that you need to use with a muslin cloth or face cloth which is quite annoying. Your makeup won't come off unless you use that, so that is the only negative point (see review here) and haul here. The other cleansing oil is from DHC and I got it from my bbloggersxmas Goodie Bag (see here).. Guys, this is a new favourite! Loove it. Why, I will tell you in the upcoming review.



Not much to say about this step, before I got this I hadn't used a toner in a long while, I wanted to, but I didn't know any affordable ones with decent ingredients. I am very happy with this and it contains Rose Water among other ingredients. See review here.


For night time: A super nourishing Facial Oil. This one I've mixed myself using Argan Oil, Rose Essential oil and Hemp Seed Oil. See how to make this here.

For day time: My super affordable staple from Superdrug with SPF 15. I only recently understood the importance of daily SPF and wen't on a hunt for the perfect affordable daily SPF face cream. See my post on other SPF face creams here. The second one is great brightening daily moisturiser that is meant to even out the skin tone. Review will come soon! This too was from the bbloggersxmas event.

Ps. Since a lot of my FOTD's are using "soft skin effect" on my skin, Here you can see my face without makeup, and without using that camera effect :)

What's your current skin care regime?

xx



3 comments:

  1. Ooh love that you mixed your own oil. Excited to use the dhc oil and etat pur moisturiser from our bbloggersxmas goody bag :)

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you on facial oiling for the night. love your regimen, it is simple and products used are affordable for me lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥